For our patients with a Philips Dreamstation CPAP or BiPAP machine, please contact the office to discuss treatment options.
Philips is issuing a voluntary recall of their machines to mitigate potential health risks related to the sound abatement foam component in certain sleep and respiratory care devices.
Our office also will be reaching out to patients over the next several weeks. Thank you.
Dr. Patti Huang, M.D. F.A.C.S
Dr. Huang enjoys seeing patients of all ages. She has a special interest in pediatric otolaryngology as well as allergy and sinonasal disorders, ear / hearing disorders, laryngology / voice disorders, snoring / sleep disorders, and thyroid surgery.
Dr. Huang is committed to providing the highest quality of care while treating diseases of the ears, nose, and throat. She welcomes patients’ involvement in their care. As a physician and a mother, she understands the importance of creating a comfortable, child-friendly environment. Dr. Huang’s other interests include music, travel, hiking, Dallas Cowboys football, and Duke Blue Devil basketball.
- DFW CHILD Mom-Approved ENT 2016
- D Magazine, Best Doctors in Collin County: 2017
- D Magazine, Best Doctors in Collin County: Otolaryngology (ENT): 2016, 2015, 2015, 2014, 2014, 2013, 2012
- Texas Monthly Super Doctor 2005-2008
- Hewlett-Packard Award for Clinical Medicine
- AAO-HNS Outcomes Research Grant
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – Centennial