Dr. Patti Huang, M.D. F.A.C.S. relocated to the Dallas/Fort Worth area with her husband and two children after 10 years of practice in Austin. She established Frisco Family Ear Nose and Throat (ENT) in 2009 and looks forward to continuing to provide Otolaryngology and Ear Nose and Throat care in the Frisco and North Dallas area, including Plano, McKinney, Allen, Lewisville, Carrollton, The Colony, Little Elm, Prosper, and Celina.
Dr. Huang enjoys seeing patients of all ages. She has a special interest in pediatric otolaryngology as well as allergy and sinonasal disorders, ear / hearing disorders, laryngology / voice disorders, snoring / sleep disorders, and thyroid surgery.
Dr. Huang is committed to providing the highest quality of care while treating diseases of the ears, nose, and throat. She welcomes patients’ involvement in their care. As a physician and a mother, she understands the importance of creating a comfortable, child-friendly environment. Dr. Huang’s other interests include music, travel, hiking, Dallas Cowboys football, and Duke Blue Devil basketball.
- DFW CHILD Mom-Approved ENT 2016
- D Magazine, Best Doctors in Collin County: 2017
- D Magazine, Best Doctors in Collin County: Otolaryngology (ENT): 2016, 2015, 2015, 2014, 2014, 2013, 2012
- Texas Monthly Super Doctor 2005-2008
- Hewlett-Packard Award for Clinical Medicine
- AAO-HNS Outcomes Research Grant
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – Centennial